- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Items must be unwashed and not put through a dryer.
- Items with excessive wrinkling are subject to denial.
- Items covered in animal/human hair are subject to denial.
- Items with strong odors or smell like smoke, cologne, detergent, etc will not be accepted
- Items with markings or other stains (such as deodorant) will not be accepted.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to be reflected in your account.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.